Like a seal of approval, our Raise-it-Yourself designation is selectively applied to our small, easy-to-assemble elements and structures, which can be found among our:
- Timber Frame Kits – Smaller in size, varying in style, and unique in other commonly sought features.
- Small Timber Frame Plans – Available for purchase as-is or with custom designs.
- Outdoor Structures – Smaller in size and scope, many are made for easy assembly.
- Timber Trusses – Delivered pre-assembled or ready for assembly and erection.
- Timber Trim – Install-ready elements like beams, mantles, door frames, and porches.
Depending on the complexity of the project, our Raise-it-Yourself Designs may include:
- Quick ID Parts-n-Pieces – Clearly identified numbers match assembly instructions.
- Easy-Going Installation Guide – Step-by-step instructions for quick assembly.
- How-to-Videos – Available for download and mobile-ready for review on the job site.
- Toll Free Support – Access to experts in timber frame raising and element assembly.
Our goal is to extend the Dreaming Creek Standard of Quality to experienced builders and homeowners alike. The sheer weight of the appropriately named “heavy timbers” used in timber framing often requires a seasoned Raising Crew to erect larger timber frames. So, please take a moment to browse through our Portfolio of Popular Timber Frame Structures to gain familiarity with the steadfastly high quality of our work and to see raisings in action.
Contact us to discuss your project so we can help you determine if a Raise-it-Yourself Design is the best choice for your needs, budget, and level of experience.